Successful Marketing Mindset
You will succeed with Freedom Cash Flow Systems if you know, do, and believe the following:
1) Have no doubts that you will make money with the system you are using. If you know of one person who is making money, then you can make money with it.
2) Success is totally in the numbers. Work the numbers smartly and the sales needed because of you leveraging the system will take care of itself.
3) SW, SW, SW, whose next? Some will, some won't, so what, whose next? With this attitude you will not be defeated emotionally as you work the numbers. Either people see it or they don't. Do not dilly dally with doubters who waste your time with silly stuff.
4) NEVER: SELL or Explain or Answer/Overcome Objections, or Close, or Chase people.... You bomb out if you are good as sales, and you bomb out if you are bad at it. If you are good, and you try to recruit someone who is not good, they will think: he or she can do it because they are good at sales, but I know I'm not good at it so I will not be able to do if it takes a good sales person to do this.
Let the system do it for you so non-sales people will be attracted.
5) Leverage a system to do the heavy lifting. It is all about leveraging a system do do the heavy lifting... Systems are more important than anything else in this industry...... Posture up front is better than follow up.... you come across from the start in a position of strength.
6) Be Disciplined about Your Marketing Schedule with NO INTERRUPTIONS allowed. An hour or two or three hours etc. should be a time that is uninterrupted...
7) Don't confuse productive activity with non-productive activity....Don't confuse activity with results.... Sometimes we do things to keep from doing the things we fear which is talking to more people.
8) Set up marketing campaigns the night before..... scraping leads etc. and putting campaigns for the following day. Don't do the busy work during the day when that is the time you should be talking to prospects.
9) Set activity goals and not income goals...... You can control the first one as a goal but not the last one as a goal.... You always need to do the activities and the income goals will take care of themselves...
10) Spin about multiple marketing methods at the same time....
Rod personally likes to set up about four at the same time....
By diversifying your lead generation activities you are securing
your traffic and prospects. Once you secure the first marketing method then you go onto the next one.
11) Work leads and prospects with no emotional regard for the immediate outcome.... looking to build a pipeline with people who have the freedom within the pipeline to make their own decisions at their right timing... When you are out there working leads it is about building a pipeline and everyone makes a decision to come aboard with you at the right time. Sooner or later the numbers take care of themselves..... The income is in the list.
12) Have a burning desire to help others to succeed.....
Get to know people and what is important to them and see if we have a good fit for them. You do not try to sell, but get to know people and then get them to the free webinar as a solution to their financial dilemma.... the free webinar will be the answer to their income dilemmas.....